Please sponsor us - We're dreaming big for Make-a-Wish New Zealand

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Skinny Clothes Day!

After a sort out last week of the clothes that were too big for me now, I went in search of my skinny clothes today (I use that term loosely as I have never really been skinny).

Anyway, as the kids were playing nicely in the other room, I had a trying on session.  Boy was I surprised!  All of the clothes either fitted or were too big.  I was able to get on all the clothes that I had bought and never worn. Things that I had planned to wear when I had lost another couple of pounds.  Lots of them still had the labels on.

So I now have a whole new wardrobe of clothes to wear.  It makes all the training worthwhile.  Yippee!

Also managed to get a training session in at the gym after Pak n Save, so all in all a good day :-)

1 comment:

blackhuff said...

Yay for skinny clothing :)
I too am wearing skinny jeans today. The first time ever in my life and I must say, feeling sexy ;)
Enjoy wearing those skinny clothing.