Please sponsor us - We're dreaming big for Make-a-Wish New Zealand

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scream If You Wanna Go Faster!



A real roller coaster couple of days so far this week:


  • Amazing Tri training with Lynley on Saturday                                 - Yay!
  • Hurt my ankle so couldn't train for a few days                                - Boo!
  • Finalised my half marathon training program                                   -Yay!
  • Had to miss the first day of my training program as ankle still hurts - Boo!
  • Hill Training with Lea, easier than I had expected                           -Yay!
  • Bad training session today.  Hot, slow and painful                          -Boo!
  • Sat here watching biggest loser, feeling inspired                             -Yay!
  • Wish I hadn't eaten chocolate before biggest loser (feeling guilty)   -Boo!
  • Met with Lea and Denise today and feel inspired and motivated    -Yay!
It's tough sometimes when you are having a bit of an up and down week.  When I look back to other times when I have tough weeks, it feels like I am never going to get past it, and a short time can feel like an eternity.

There have been some really good times this week as well as some pretty bad times.  I know that I just need to keep at it and it will get easier.

1 comment:

Lea said...

We did very well considering your injured ankle! We'll get there :-)